CNC Lathe Tool Holder Bushing
- Universally used in CNC machines, Turning Lathes and machine spindles to adapt drills, reamers, boring bars and special tool shanks.
- Traverse ground O.D. and I.D. surfaces for ultimate precision
- Heat Treated and precision ground Concentric.
- Exclusive Easy-Entry feature for precision bores.
- Evenly grips across the shank of the tool.
- Flats and depressions will not distort tool bushings.
- Axial Accuracy Concentricity within limit of 0.010mm to 0.015mm with respect to OD & ID.
- Highest quality materials are used to maximize resistance to tool pull out.
- 55-57 Rockwell C Hardness provides improved tool life and reduced costs.
- Case Hardened to provide Extreme Rigidity.
- Bright Mirror smooth finishing providing uniform Appearance to the whole bushings.
List of sizes of CNC Lathe Tool Holder Bushing
|Part Number||BUSH DIA||STANDARD BORE SIZES|
|OD (MM)||ID (MM)|
*Not Stocked , Available Upon Request
- Extended length tool bushings available upon request.
- Special sizes available to your machine specifications: inch-metric, metric-inch or metric-metric.
- Special Types or Varieties can be designed or custom manufactured upon request.
- Special Bore Sizes available upon request with respect to any sizes of OD.
- Special useful varieties can be manufactured to include two Clearance Notches for Coolant with respect to any sizes of OD and ID. Available upon request.